- This event has passed.
Bushels & Barrels Local Food, Wine & Beer Festival
June 15 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Critz, VA 24082
The Bushels and Barrels Local Food, Wine and Beer Festival was created to celebrate all things great and local in Southwest Virginia! Bushels & Barrels will held June 14-15, 2019 and will host a variety of items from around the region including food, wineries, breweries, arts, crafts, and live music!
Friday June 14, 6:30 pm:
Farm to Table dinner sponsored by Clark Gas & Oil
Join us for an enchanting evening on the historic grounds of Reynolds Homestead for a three course dinner that will be locally sourced and prepared and accompanied by live music.
Tickets: $35 includes dinner, beer pairing, and live music.
Sustainability Workshops 10am-3pm [visit website to learn more!]
Local Food, Wine, and Beer Festival 4pm-10pm
Hosting three bands (Morgan Wade and the Stepbrothers, Prosperity’s Folly, and AJ Ghent) food vendors, local wineries (tanburn Winery and Villa Appalaccia Winery) and breweries (via Blue Ridge Beverage Company)
General Admission [$20]
Designated Driver [$12]
VIP Ticket [$50] includes admission to Saturday event, tasting passport [includes 8 4oz tasters], swag bag, parking, and premier happy hour [4pm-6pm to include meat and cheese charcuterie platters and specialty tapping]
Friday, June 14, 2019
Admission Fee: See website for details
Bushels and Barrels June 14-15
Learn more about Bushels & Barrels by visiting the event website
The Reynolds Homestead, in partnership with One Family Productions, is excited to announce three days of events as part of its 7th Annual Bushels and Barrels Local Food Wine and Beer Festival. Celebrating all things local, this event will feature a local foods Farm-to-Table dinner, a Sustainability Workshop, and of course, the festival event itself, all happening June 14-15!
Bushels & Barrels Local Food, Wine & Beer Festival June 14-15th
The Bushels and Barrels Local Food, Wine and Beer Festival was created to celebrate all things great and local in Southwest Virginia! Bushels & Barrels will held June 14-15, 2019 and will host a variety of items from around the region including food, wineries, breweries, and live music! **Be sure to read about our VIP Ticket options!
- Friday Farm to Table Dinner: $35 per person, ticket includes three course dinner paired with Foothills Brewing beers. Limited tickets available. Event held on historic grounds of Reynolds Homestead
- VIP Ticket: $50, Includes Saturday admission to the festival, VIP only snacks & special tapping [4pm-6pm only], VIP Parking, Event Swag Bag, Wine Tastings, Beer Tasting Passport & commemorative festival cup
- Saturday Local Food, Wine & Beer Festival General Admission: $20 adv, $25 at gate, includes admission to event, wine tastings & commemorative festival cup – *NEW* event time: 4pm-10pm
- Designated Driver: $12, Admission to Saturday day of festival **customer will not be served alcohol**
- Tasting Passport: $15, Explore the wide range of breweries present by purchasing a tasting passport. Tasting passports include 8 tasting pours (approximately 4 oz) to be redeemed at your choice of breweries. There will be 10 breweries set up, each serving 2 different beers.
- Full Barrel Experience: $85, 1 Farm to Table ticket and 1 VIP ticket
- Full Bushel Experience: $70, 1 Farm to Table ticket, 1 2-day General Admission ticket, Tasting Passport